Friday, June 3, 2011

The End is Near!

I guess since I have received a threatening e-mail I should update this thing before little man gets here! There has been a lot going on but I am a slacker with pictures so I never think to update! I had my first of 3 showers last month and was so fortunate to get such awesome gifts from great friends.(I guess I should say that because I have so many different groups of friends in this area that it just worked out better to split up my showers to those groups... plus 3 fabulous friends wanted to throw them so why not... right?)

My great friends Katie and Liz threw the shower and have some pictures from it that I will get soon. At the very end I took a few and then more of some of the gifts when I got home.


We both feel so blessed up to this point. We have received more than we ever thought we would and are so overwhelmed with gratitude. I have another shower tomorrow and maybe I'll do better at taking pictures so I can update again. Otherwise, he could come at any time now. I'm over 37 weeks which is considered "full term". I am so excited yet nervous all at the same time! I can't wait to show you all how stinking adorable he is!

1 comment:

Cami said...

Everything looks great! I am super jealous of all the neat stuff you got. I love that high chair! Wish I could have been there. Good Luck!