Saturday, June 18, 2011

Birthday + Little Man Update

No, No, there is not a new little birthday to celebrate in our lives just yet! Yesterday we celebrated Todd's 25th Birthday! He was a trooper because his day was spent doing a bunch of baby stuff! I did my best to make it a fun day but I know it wasn't his ideal b-day. His day consisted of breakfast in bed, lunch at BJ's, shopping for "mommy to be" necessities (he was a trooper), Dr. apt to hear little man's heart beat, and a fun night at work. I don't feel as bad though because as long as little man doesn't make an appearance (fingers crossed he does) he is going to have a birthday weekend as we celebrate birthday/fathers day with my family tonight and Todd's family Sunday. Lucky him!

As for a little man update... Yesterday things were progressing fabulously at my Dr. Apt. He has a very strong heart beat which I absolutely love hearing! After a little help from the Dr. yesterday things could start happening at any moment or things could still take a while. Now that the weather has finally decided to be Summer here in CA I have decided that I am officially miserable! I have a lot more sympathy for all you women who have had babies deep into summer! At least I know the end is near. They won't let me go more than a week over so only 7ish more days for sure unless he comes on his own! I am starting to get very nervous but at the same time I am so excited to start this new journey! Hopefully my next post has a cute little picture for you all to see of our little man!

3 comments:

Wendy and Nick said...

Good luck Whitney! Can't wait to see pictures of your little guy, and finally learn what his name will be!

Tony and Traci said...

Happy Birthday to Todd!! I hope that your little guy comes sooner than later. I appreciate the sympathy with the summer heat. I am dreading this summer. Good luck with your delivery.

Audra said...

Oh goodness! i am soooo excited for you! good luck, you will do great! Happy Birthday Todd!!