Wednesday, June 22, 2011

D-Day

Well, D-Day has official passed and we are still waiting to see this cute little man! The good news is that if he doesn't get here by next Wednesday I know he will be here for sure that day. The bad news is that it's still a whole week away! I guess I will have one last exercise on patience before he gets here.

The best news is that the Dr. doesn't think I'll have to wait that long but then again she also said at my apt last Friday that it wouldn't be long and to me 5 days was still pretty long!

Oh well, a 7 more days MAX and I'll get to meet this sweet little boy! I can't wait!

5 comments:

Jackson Family said...

we're super excited for you guys!

Allen Family said...

I'm so excited for you. You are going to be a great mom! Can't wait to see him. I hope you guys are around in October because we are headed that way and would love to see the baby and you of course.

Natalie said...

I'm so sad that I leave tomorrow! I'll be thinkin' about you and hope things speed up quick :) So excited for you and Todd!!

Tony and Traci said...

Hopefully he comes before the week is up. I don't know I would want to wait a whole week either. Good luck with your delivery!!

Vanessa said...

I totally feel your pain! I hope you are staying somewhat comfortable in this crazy heat!