Monday, July 18, 2011

Carter's Blessing

Saturday night, July 16th, was a very cool night for Todd and I. Over this past week we have had all of Todd's siblings in town and for 48 hours I had both of my siblings in town. Since we had them all here we decided to bless Carter. It was such a cool experience to have all of our siblings here and especially all our brothers here to help out with the blessing.

Todd did a fabulous job with the blessing. He is such a sweet and loving father to Carter. I am so lucky to have such a great husband who is able to teach and love our little family so much.

Thanks to everyone who was there! It meant a lot to us to have so many family members present. I didn't get a group photo of the Barth family on my camera but here are a few of the ones I did get.

No comments: