Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Survey Says

I stole this survey from my good friend but I thought it had a good amount of info that friends have asked for. Here is a little snipit of how my pregnancy has been going. Enjoy...

How many weeks: 30 1/2
Was this planned or unplanned: planned
Latest food craving: Anything sweet...and always a diet coke!
Your top two name choices or baby's name: You'll find out when he gets here
Worst Thing about being pregnant: Being a stomach sleeper your whole life and now having to sleep on my side! Lack of sleep is starting to hit!
Best Thing about being pregnant: knowing that in only 9 more weeks I get to hold our precious little man
Are you more scared or excited: excited definitely
Happy or mostly moody: To the outside world, happy... to my poor patient husband- MOODY!
Last time you cried over something ridiculous was: Todd might get mad that I'm outing his weakness but leaving my house clean and happy and coming home to a messy house! Drives me CRAZY! Especially since it is a lot of effort to get it clean now a days!
Weirdest dream you've had since pregnant?: Too many to choose from. I can't even think of a particular dream.
Will you breast feed: that's the plan
When is your baby most active: At night (when I'm on my side, ugh) while I am trying to sleep, thus another reason for lack of sleep!

I'm sure a few of these answers will change as the last 9 weeks happen but for now, I'm feeling pretty good overall. I am just anticipating the arrival of this sweet little boy. Todd and I can't wait to be parents!!

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

9 more weeks! I'm so excited for you to be a mom! You will be an awesome mom.

Audra said...

Whitney i am so happy for you two!