Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Pictures... finally!

Still keeping it pretty low key here in the Barth household. Both of us are staying super busy but I have been getting A LOT of requests for pictures so even though it's against my better judgment I figured I'd please everyone.

Here is a pic at 23 weeks


Here is my 30 1/2 week pic

I was amazed when I compared these two pics because I don't feel like I've gotten too much bigger but when I look at the picture I realize that 7 weeks can make a huge difference!

Here is also a few pictures of lil' man's furniture. I finished making his crib skirt tonight (don't worry, I didn't feel overzealous and make all his bedding, just the skirt.





I did have a picture of his curtains but after I finished them, Todd said he wanted them a little different so I had to pull them down again and am now trying to get the motivation to pull out the sewing machine again. Good thing I have 9 weeks left!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Whit!! You are just too cute. Wish I was still around to see you. Miss ya like crazy!

Allen Family said...

You look good! Thanks for the pictures. His room is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see the curtains.