Sunday, December 19, 2010

Turkey Day

This Thanksgiving Holiday was one I won't be able to forget ever! Thanksgiving Day itself was pretty normal. It was our year to spend Dinner with Todd's family. I love that both of our families are very relaxed and low key about holidays. We had a fabulous dinner and ate a ton of fabulous food. After dinner we headed over to my parents house to see all my extended family and enjoy a little dessert. We love being so close to both of our families. It makes it so nice to see everyone during the holidays.

Now for the part I won't forget. My brother Justin and his family were able to join us the weekend before Thanksgiving to play for a few days. They were gone during the week but then returned the weekend after Thanksgiving. That same weekend my other brother Nate and his family showed up. This was the first time we have all been together as a family since before Todd and I got married.

We didn't do much but sit around and chit-chat, eat, and take family pictures. I only have one picture on my camera from the week but it's of 2 of my favorite kiddo's. We can't wait until we get another weekend where we can all be together again!


They were very focused on the episode of Curious George they were watching!

No comments: