Sunday, December 19, 2010

COLORADO!!!

For my birthday this year Todd let me go to Colorado. I haven't been back there since I lived there when I was 9 years old. I have always wanted to go back. I really loved living there. This summer my good friend Heather and her family moved there so why not go now that we had a free place to stay. My friend Tara and I left and were there for 5 days.

We started our trip up at a ski resort called Breckenridge. It was FREEZING but absolutely beautiful.







After Breckenridge we headed down to the Denver area. We went and saw the Denver Temple one evening. We also went to Parker which was the town I lived in.



I also got to go visit for a day my best childhood friend Jaime! She lives in Boulder and we had a blast shopping (which is what we do best). Sadly, I didn't get any pictures while I was with her so I guess I will have to go visit again soon!

No comments: