Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The End is Near

I can't believe that summer is already almost over. Our summer started off pretty slow yet crazy but picked up in the middle of July with a lot of fun.

We were able to head up to our families cabin a few times. The first time we were able to go all of Todd's siblings were there which was really fun. It was especially nice to be able to see Todd's brother and his family who came from Utah.

Right before a great dinner

All the kids playing an eventful round of duck-duck-goose



We were able to go back again this last week by ourselves which was fun. We had a few friends come up as well for a few days to keep us company which was a blast. Sadly though, I am not the best with my camera so I never took any pictures, oh well. Lots of hiking, swimming, and reading made it a wonderful week!


In the middle of our two cabin trips I was able to head off to San Fran with my Stake YW Presidency and enjoy a girls day. We had a blast eating and shopping!

All of us on Bart after one very long day!


Summer also included gaining a new niece Adele Ann Blank who was born the end of July. We can't wait to meet her when their family moves back in November (they live in Australia)!

I love this picture because you can totally tell which brother is super excited and which is ready for some much needed sleep!

1 comment:

Kendall K said...

Love your posts and those fabrics! I think I"m in love with the animal print! So fun... you are so talented and crafty! Wish we lived closer!