Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Weekend at the Cabin

A group of us went up to Barths cabin in Pinecrest. Todd, Tara, and I went up on Friday night right after work. Heather joined us the next morning bright and early. Tom, Natalie, and Jacen joined us later Saturday night.

We spent the day playing games and EATING food.
Notice how the girls are the ones in the kitchen... thanks for the help boys.


I was really sick that weekend so most of the time I was in bed or by the fire keeping warm.


Tara and Heather


Tara was definately excited for the weekend away from life.






3 comments:

Vanessa said...

I can't even tell you how excited I am that you posted something...even if you were only in one picture and I could barely see you!! Love ya. Hope you find time to blog more! :) Oh yeah, I love the blog name.

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you were able to get away. It's always nice to get away from everything.

Gretchen said...

Cute blog!! You looked beautiful in your wedding dress!! Hope things continue to go well for you!