Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day

Memorial Day was started off with a wonderful morning of sleeping in. I don't think I've slept in for at least 2 months! It was great. Poor Todd wasn't able to sleep in though and was up by 7am. Then we relaxed and cleaned up the house a bit. Later that afternoon we met up with Whitney's dad and grandpa and played a nice round of golf. The weather was perfect... our games, not so much! We ended the night off with a great dinner at MiMi's Cafe and a trip to the grocery store. Overall we had a great Memorial day!


4 comments:

Allen Family said...

Yeah, an update. I'm glad you had a good time. Don't worry your game is always good to me.

Pete and Kati Morphy said...

I have not played golf in a long time. that looks fun. I found your blog from faceboook. We have one too. peteandkati.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

Cute blog! I wish we could hang out! But I will be in town in July, so I guess I will see you then.

Cami said...

sounds like a fun day, I wish I could sleep in too.