Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finding time!

I'm finally finding a little time for crafts again (my sanity is coming back)! Since. C spits up so much I needed more burp cloths than intended! I found this online and had to make a few.

Just took cloth diapers and jazzed up the center with fabric. The fun twist I found were these hooks!


It's a tag blanket twist but I can always find his binki when I have to reach back while driving. He seems to always wait to spit up until in his carseat anyway so they were perfect!


I think I found my new favorite gift for friends!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Allen Family said...

I'm glad you found your sanity! Those are super cute, way to be crafty!

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

Oh those are so cute! Such a good idea with the binky