Friday, February 18, 2011

Wheels

Todd gave me permission yesterday to go to Babies-r-Us without him! He is such a brave husband! He even gave me permission to get our travel system we wanted since I had a great coupon and the brand we wanted never goes on sale. We figured that since it is a rather pricey item, we probably wouldn't be getting it for our shower so might as well get it with a good deal! Because I am such a dork and super excited for any baby purchase I figured I would show you all how stinking cute my set is! Enjoy :)





It's more greenish yellow than the true yellow it looks like in the picture. We can't wait to have our little man in it!

Oh yeah, we get our crib tonight! Any bets on how long it will be before I force Todd to put all the furniture together? (I'll give you a hint, not long:)

3 comments:

Jonestown said...

Awesome travel system! Can't wait to see pictures of the crib and other furniture set up!

Kendall K said...

I agree with Jonestown! Chicco is the best... the only downer about their systems is that when you have to get the double stroller it only comes in 2 or 3 color schemes... bummer for next time! lol Lets see a pic of you and your baby bump!

Sarah Monn said...

So excited for you! I wanted to say hi today at church but you ran away before I could get the chance! Good luck and have fuN!!