Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Nursery doesn't scare me!

It seems that these days with being the Nursery Leader I tend to go up and down when my desires to have kids. I think that the reason wards put the young marrieds with NO kids in nursery is a means to warn them what they will be getting themselves into. I have come to realize though that I will most likely never have 9 3year olds at any one give time in my house (except for maybe a birthday party or two but parents will be there then). So, their little trick isn't working very good on me anymore!

So until we are ready for our own kids.. these two little cuties are welcome in our home anytime!



We love when the Belo kids come to play. Addie likes to walk in and go right to the closet where we keep the toys. There aren't many for her to play with so we are always coming up with other ways to keep ourselves entertained. This last weekend it was playing on me like I was a jungle gym. I don't mind it, it's good exercise, right?





Thanks Katie and Steve for giving us a baby fix once and a while! We love it... and your kids!

3 comments:

Tony and Traci said...

It's not nursery that does it to ya, its Sunbeams. Once you're in there You'll know its pretty much time... hehe jk. Kids are great. I love Landon to death, but I'm glad we waited a couple years to have him. It gave us time to enjoy being a couple.

McKae @ Kaes Corner Design said...

That is the cutest picture of you and Addi!!

belofam said...

Thank you!! They love you too and you guys are so good with them! I am so greatful for friends like you and Todd!! We love you!!